Peer to Peer Mentoring
While transitioning into a newer role, or learning more complex roles within a workgroup, this type of networking, combined with a structured communication and a training path, accelerates learning curves and creates a higher employee comfort level. Within Peer-to-Peer Mentoring, the primary goal for individuals is to offer employee stability and maximize the level of current work. The sharing of experiences is designed to highlight opportunities to generate more revenue.
Receive Best Practices, Engage Structured Activities, Create Community
How it Works:
1) P2P Packet with anchor activities
Each participant will receive a notebook with best practices and exercises that address six universal Content Themes.
- Individual Branding
- Influence & Presence
2) Conference Call Support
Each content theme is supported with a 60 minute conference call. These events will be facilitated by a Training Evolution Leader. Conference calls will include a mini-keynote and offer opportunities for discussion and Peer Community building.
- Expand networks.
- Integrate into new position/teams quickly.
- Develop and achieve individual goals.
- Share individual objectives and develop feedback skills with a Peer.
- Practice debriefing abilities with a Peer.
- Become more strategic.
- Develop opportunities to build the sacred mentoring relationship.
- Become outstanding at your current position.
- Increase retention.
- Integrate new-hires quickly.
- Increase employee job satisfaction.
- Equip employees for success.
- Provide challenging and meaningful learning experiences.
- Accelerate professional development and release the potential of high performers.
- Develop a culture of mentoring.