Release the Potential of Yourself and Others Through Feedback
What does contemporary communication look like within a thriving, fluid, work environment? Get a snapshot of how smart teams are benefiting by creating a culture of mentoring, coaching and feedback. What are the measurable benefits of a high level of engagement? When teams struggle with coaching, what are the clues and signs? Learn how to acknowledge, diagnose and begin to build the culture you desire.
- Create a dialogue that is open, honest and continuous.
- Learn to use questions to facilitate self-discovery. Manage the whole message.
- Understand and build on four elements, and where they meet: Leadership, Perspective, Capabilities, and Resources.
- Realize a combination of formal and informal communication.
- Learn to use questions to facilitate self-discovery.
- Have conversations that are future focused.
- Feedback is balanced and used to reinforce and redirect behaviors.
- Continually talk about improvements. Create a culture of feedback.
- All Employees
- Administrative Staff
- Newly hired Employees
- High-potential Employees