Dondi Scumaci is an International Performance Consultant and author – an expert in leadership development, professional development, performance management and world class service. With Dondi at the helm, course design is current, relevant and full of energy. She designs content that offers participants opportunities to practice and reinforce new skills, while quickly increasing comfort levels.
- Dondi is the author of three published books on career management.
- She is a presenting powerhouse and has been around the world (several times) to share her unique insights.
- She has offered coaching and group facilitation within the virtual arena for over 10 years. She is an expert at virtual engagement.
- Dondi is the author of Mentoring in-a-box, a self-guided tool designed to engage mentoring partnerships She is known as a Mentoring Thought Leader.
- Over the past nine years, Dondi has helped thousands of UPS’ers around the world create mentoring communities and peer-to-peer partnerships. These programs are designed to guide, strategize, help participants diagnose gaps, practice new skills and attain measurable successes. UPS uses Mentoring in-a-box and the Peer-to-Peer Program products (written by Dondi) with handbooks full of best practices, activities, rapport builders and diagnostic checks.
- She lives in San Antonio, TX with her husband Machi. Her horse Fortunato is truly her boss.
Some of our clients include:
Comprehensive Training Choices
From group sessions for your management team and employee engagement to building mentoring communities, Training Evolution will be there. Our primary objective is to allow you to quickly make needed enhancements within your business environment.
Tailored material is created specifically for your organization. At Training Evolution, we begin with a course outline and then listen to your teams’ specific issues and concerns. The message you desire will be placed front and center. This special tailoring will be reflected in the course workbook and activities, making your day the most targeted and effective possible.
Outstanding Management Programming is created for all executive levels. This curriculum is as varied as management teams, styles and cultures. We meet with your executives, speak their language, and understand their needs. Working towards your stated goals is our objective.
Content is designed to enable participants to immediately alter behavior, making positive changes now. From a keynote presentation to a full workshop series, each event offers opportunities to engage a practice. Every session is created with your end results in mind. Action plans are created and concepts solidified.
Formalized Mentoring Programming
Formalized mentoring takes succession planning and diversity engagement to the highest level. Training Evolution will guide your teams through the mentoring process. We assist as you create partnerships, events to build rapport, meaningful experiences and measurables. Throughout all events, the Mentoring in-a-box tool and our Mentoring Thought Leaders add guidance and motivation.
Beliefs drive behaviors. Training Evolution will help you recognize opportunities for cultural shifts. As new behaviors are taught (for example; mentoring), they have potential to become a natural part of an organization’s DNA. When these changes occur, wonderful opportunities open up for organizations to become stronger and more sustainable.
Results Driven Training
Measurability is key. Within each content module developed, Training Evolution will have the compass pointed toward measurables. Managers can measure success in a variety of ways and Training Evolution will work with you to develop measurement tools designed to chart your progress. In addition, organizations build teams with higher morale and consistency.
Exceptional, Seasoned Facilitators
Training Evolution’s Workshop Leaders are experts at using a variety of learning approaches. Each “meaningful experience” is designed, allowing participants to feel comfortable with new skills. Approaches are experiential and include case studies, demonstrations and exercises created to assist with the alteration of behaviors. Self-reflection exercises and opportunities to practice are built into each workshop.