- Understanding temperaments and types – strategically flex your communications.
- Build trust and credibility.
- Learn ways to lower defensiveness and increase cooperation.
- Create a dialogue that is open, honest and continuous.
- Learn to use questions to facilitate self‐discovery.
- Learn to deliver news that is difficult. Use best practices to lessen anxiety, fear.
- Create openings and opportunities to share positive data. Share successes.
- Use every opportunity to build relationships.
Make your own journey and your teammates road smoother and more comfortable. Being a communications expert and engaging in solid, proactive communication techniques is a competency – one that can make any project measurably better. When a relationship begins, an opportunity is open to build trust, eliminate misconceptions and reduce fear. By proactively drawing out expectations, and at times, using empathy to ease nerves, conflict can be minimized. If a foundation of trust has been built, when an obstacle needs to be addressed, your full team can more positively confront the challenge. This event will empower participants – learning the skills needed to build a strong communication foundation.
- High-potential Employees
- Administrative Staff
- Newly hired Employees