Powerful and Current
- Key Objectives
- Release the possibility in yourself and every member of your team.
- Empower yourself and others through accountability.
- Recognize and combat the “victim cycle”.
- Assess yourself and your culture.
- Develop a solutions orientation.
- Identify steps to demonstrate personal leadership and coach accountability.
- Engage to a new level.
The “prism” of accountability encompasses employee, management, and organization. It is a delicate ecosystem. If one of the accountability “partners” fail, the entire system struggles.
What is accountability, in all its forms?
- Accountability: Taking action consistent with your desired results.
- Organizational Accountability: A working environment where people can count on each other to keep commitments and agreements.
- Process of Personal Accountability: The ability, willingness and courage to renew our attitude and behavior, to achieve our desired results.Build personal commitment. There has been an increasing amount of empowerment in the workplace. Accountability is the other side of that equation. One can only be as empowered as one is accountable.
- Build personal ownership. Issues management face are more complex today. One issue is an increasing sense of “entitlement” and lack of personal ownership. Learn how to curb this cycle.
- Team Leads
- High-potential Employees
- Administrative Staff
- Newly hired Employees