Peer to Peer Mentoring
While transitioning into a newer role, or learning more complex roles within a workgroup, this type of networking, combined with a structured communication and a training path, accelerates learning curves and creates a higher employee comfort level. Within Peer-to-Peer Mentoring, the primary goal for individuals is to offer employee stability and maximize the level of current work.
Receive Best Practices, Engage Structured Activities, Create Community
How it Works:
1) P2P Packet with anchor activities
Each participant will receive a notebook with best practices and exercises that address six universal Content Themes.
- Individual Branding
- Influence & Presence
2) Conference Call Support
Each content theme is supported with a 60 minute conference call. These events will be facilitated by a Training Evolution Leader. Conference calls will include a mini-keynote and offer opportunities for discussion and Peer Community building.
- Expand networks.
- Integrate into new position/teams quickly.
- Develop and achieve individual goals.
- Share individual objectives and develop feedback skills with a Peer.
- Practice debriefing abilities with a Peer.
- Become more strategic.
- Develop opportunities to build the sacred mentoring relationship.
- Become outstanding at your current position.
- Increase retention.
- Integrate new-hires quickly.
- Increase employee job satisfaction.
- Equip employees for success.
- Provide challenging and meaningful learning experiences.
- Accelerate professional development and release the potential of high performers.
- Develop a culture of mentoring.