Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- See and understand issues, problems and opportunities.
- Critique problems and prioritize solutions based on business goals and project elements.
- Generate viable solutions.
- Create the buy-in you need to implement and execute – influence to positive solutions.
Problems are catalysts and activators. Every innovation and improvement is the result of a problem or challenge. Problems produce resistance, tenacity, creativity and change. These skills are more important that ever, because the challenges all work units will face in the next decade are unprecedented. Which of these challenges is your team facing?
- Economic pressure
- Increased competition
- Strain on resources
- A changing workforce
- Customer expectations
- Shifting priorities
- Technological advancements
- The race to innovation
Bring your problems to the table and start working towards opportunities .