Creating a Feedback-rich Environment
What does contemporary coaching look like within a thriving, fluid, organization? Get a snapshot of how smart organizations are benefiting by creating a culture of mentoring, coaching and feedback. What are the measurable benefits of a high level of engagement? When teams struggle with coaching, what are the clues and signs? Learn how to acknowledge, diagnose and begin to build the culture you desire.
- Create a dialogue that is open, honest and continuous.
- Realize a combination of formal and informal communication.
- Learn to use questions to facilitate self-discovery.
- Have conversations that are future focused.
- Use balanced feedback to reinforce and redirect behaviors.
Learn to use feedback to connect to projected outcomes. Expectations are reinforced and desired behaviors are clearly stated. In an environment where people know where they stand, respect is commonplace. Address problems promptly and effectively. Nonperformance is not avoided. Change is valued.
This energetic, interactive workshop will be tailored to address the specific needs of your organization. Each participant will be asked to begin the creation of an individual action plan that will further engage their department/employee base.